2. Make a wocket in a pocket - Place Called Kindergarten!
3. Create pipe cleaner finger puppets: The Cat in the Hat and Thing 1 and Thing 2. - Craft Jr.
4. Whip your own gooey oobleck for Bartholomew and the Oobleck!
5. Make your own pet fish for One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. via Wild about Kindergarten
Or mixup a healthy Pink Yink Ink Drink:
ingredients: ½ pint fresh or ½ cup frozen blackberries or blueberries, 1 cup milk or vanilla soy milk, 6 fresh strawberries (green tops removed) or ½ cup frozen strawberries, thawed, 1 tsp honey or agave nectar
directions: Put the blackberries in a blender and puree them. Pour into a large glass. Put the milk, strawberries and honey in a blender and blend. Pour the strawberry mixture carefully on top of the blackberry mixture and swirl with a spoon. via Kids' Cooking Shop
6. Oh, the Places You'll Go! Write and draw a picture of a place you’d like to go. Encourage kids to be super creative! (ex: outer space, inside of a volcano, etc.)
7. Make a color feelings book for your "many colored days!"