Confetti Soap, all you need is glycerin soap and food coloring.
- First, you melt the glycerin in the microwave, add food coloring to 1/3 of your solution, stir
- Next, pour the solution out and let it get hard
- Once it hardens up, cut the soap into small pieces and add to your mold (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Pour the clear solution over your confetti pieces, let set, pop out, and enjoy!
- Choose trinkets to put inside your soap, then place them in an oiled ice cube tray or other soap mold
- Melt glycerin in the microwave
- Pour right over top of your trinkets and let set (trinkets will come out of the soap through washing)
- Grate Ivory brand soap with a cheese grater
- Add a little water, not too much.
- Mold the soap into a ball with your hands and let it set to harden
Enjoy your Christmas soap!