photo via Austin Kids
One cup of milk
4 teaspoons of white vinegar
1. Heat up the milk until it's hot
2. Pour the milk into a bowl
3. Add vinegar to the milk and stir for 1 minute
4. Dump milk through a strainer
5. Rinse the chunky milk in water and start molding it.
6. After you have made a design you like, let it harden. Then, you can paint it.
explanation: "When milk and an acid mix together, the milk begins to change properties. The milk begins to separate into a liquid and a solid. The solid material consists of minerals, fat, and a protein called casein. This protein is made of long molecules. Those molecules allow us to bend the lumps like rubber until it hardens and resembles plastic." - AustinKids.org