|photo via surf ky video|
1. Print 2 copies of the game board below.
2. Cover the game boards with contact paper.
3. Place one drop of water near the start area on both boards.
4. Then, with a toothpick, each player "pulls" their drop of water along their game board.
5. Whoever reaches the finish line first wins!
Explanation - Water molecules are attracted to one another: Cohesion! If you scroll through Surf Ky's Hooked on Science video channel, you can see the water cohesion game (above) in action!