Classic Spelling Tic Tac Toe: Kids choose three activities in a row, to do with their spelling or sight word list throughout one week.
1. Word War aka vocabulary war - explains rules
2. Fraction Words - count up the total number of letters in their word. Then count the vowels and consonants and write a fraction for the vowels and consonants.
3. Word Worth
4. Word Search - puzzle maker, create a word search and solve it (or have a friend try to find your words)
5. Word Cloud - create a design using your spelling words
6. ABC Order Words - Type words on the computer or write them out in alphabetical order
7. Word Patterns - Write letters of each word in different colors to create various patterns.
8. Scrabble Words (free printable tiles, as well as other nice looking freebies)
9. Flash Words - flashcard maker, also use for word war. Kids could simply write words on index cards if they don't have access to a computer or printer at home.