1. Create an Art Bot that draws on it's own (featured above), as well as other cool projects for the tech-savvy teacher, parent, and kid! Check out Geek Dad's collection over at Wired.
2. Make a fruity battery with Steve Spangler
3. Light up a bulb in your microwave or build your own with Spangler
4. Experiment with electricity using a light bulb, foil, and a battery with Scholastic
5. Make spuds SURGE with Zoom!
6. Make a simple circuit at Mini Science.
7. Can you get water to conduct electricity? Find out with Studio 3D!
8. Construct a BristleBot with the Evil Mad Scientist!
9. Make squishy circuits (explore insulators and conductors!)
10. Turn a pickle ELECTRIC with 4Volt and with Steve!
|photo credit 4Volt|
12. Construct a rideable hovercraft!