Toad Haven had fun playing with peeps! Left are some of the experiments they conducted.
Visit Toad Haven for more peep fun!
1. Put a peep in the microwave and watch it grow! via Goons with Spoons
2. Drop a peep in a ziploc bag with baking soda and vinegar for a chemical reaction!
3. Mix two colored peeps in a bowl of water or sprite, watch the liquid change. Pink + Yellow = Orange
4. Combine hydrogen peroxide and vinegar with a peep. What happened?
5. Try dissolving a peep in baking soda and sprite. Did anything happen? Try other solutions, can you get a peep to dissolve?
6. Sink or Float? Can you make a peep sink? via Peep Research