6 cups of play sand
3 cups of cornstarch
1 1/2 cups of cold water
1. Mix the water and cornstarch together
2. Mix in the sand, one cup at a time. You'll need to really work it in with your fingers.
3. Play with it!
When you're all finished, store in an airtight container.
When you play with it again, add 2-3 tablespoons of water
2 1/2 cups of liquid starch
1 cup of Elmer’s glue
1. Stir the glue and 1 cup of starch together in a bowl.
2. Add a few drops of food coloring (optional)
3. Cover the bowl and let it stand overnight.
4. The following day, mix in 1-1 1/2 cup of starch, add glitter and play!
Visit Fairy Dust Teaching