1. Walnut Hills Homeschool created a story book with lego scenes kids create. Kids makeup a story line and build a scene for each page in their book. Not only are they the authors, they are the illustrators too! Their lego creations are the illustrations for their book.
2. Graph legos - Happy to be Homeschooling my Children.
3. Lego Addition: Make math fun by having kids add legos! - Sixkents
4. Have kids construct sentences and words with legos. They get to write and build at the same time! - Chalk Talk and Happy to be Homeschooling my Children
5. Make patterns with legos: AB, ABB, and ABC! - Keen on Kindergarten