Don't throw those broken crayons away, recycle them!
1. Preheat your oven to 275
2. Spray a muffin pan with vegetable cooking spray
3. Fill the muffin pin with broken crayons (mix and match shades and colors- whatever you would like!)
4. Sprinkle glitter on top
5. Bake for about 10 min at 275 (check on them)
6. Take them out when they look melted through
7. Next, use a toothpick and create swirls
8. Let them completely cool down (you can put them in the freezer to speed the process)
9. Finally pop them out (tap the bottom of the pan to help) and you're ready to draw!